Compuscript offers Editorial Office support services located in the same time zones as the relevant assigned Editors-in-Chief, Associate Editors, etc. We have experienced staff delivering localized solutions in Europe, India and China ensuring that our clients’ journal leadership are supported in their own time zones and language across the globe. This helps to differentiate our clients offerings when trying to attract the best leadership for their journals.
Assist Editors with researching, identifying, selecting, adding and assigning appropriate reviewer/s to assigned papers in a timely, effective and consistent manner.
• Ensure that the peer review of all manuscripts is administered, supported and conducted in a timely, responsive and appropriate manner
• Technical and/or peer review process problems are promptly and properly identified and effectively resolved
Working with Editors, Authors and Reviewers
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with editors, publishers, production editors and society staff
• Regular contact with editors and publisher’s staff to stay up to date with journal requirements
• We provide quality customer service as staff are highly experienced in handling common editorial office-related questions
• Publication ethics – we are well-versed with the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) criteria and publisher policies as advised by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Workflow Management Systems Expertise
• Compuscript provides assistance to configure new or current systems to work as the client requires; using all the major peer review systems including: ScholarOne, Editorial Manager, BenchPress, MPS and Open Journal System
• Compuscript provides training solutions for new users on how to get the most productivity out of the clients peer review system
• Compuscript provides consulting services for the effective management of editorial office administrative operations and peer review processes with follow-up to ensure such practices are properly implemented and maintained