We are delighted to announce that Zoonoses is now included in Science Open.
ScienceOpen is a freely accessible search and discovery platform that puts open access research in context. Data available on research articles are analysed, and used to link articles via authors, citations, keywords, journals and more. Users can further add to the context of an article with comments, recommendations or post-publication peer reviews:
- Smart filters, topical collections and input from the academic community help you to find the most relevant articles in your field and beyond.
- Registered members can set up a personal profile based on their ORCID and can use the service to network with other scientists.
- Article metrics such as citations, Altmetric™ scores, usage numbers, shares etc are provided for each paper.
- Creation of topical collections to gather relevant research is possible regardless of journal or publisher.
- Supports commenting, recommending or public post-publication peer review to share expertise on any article on the platform.
The journal will focus on emerging and re-emerging zoonoses that are major and global challenges for human and animal health. Scientists and health professionals in basic, clinical, and field research are invited to submit and contribute to Zoonoses at https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/zoonoses.